I am so excited that you are interested in the Chakredy® Level 2 Nutrition Energetics Program & Practitioner Certification. Please read this information carefully.
It is my desire to serve you whole-heartedly in this Program and Certification with love, support and guidance. I want you to be fully committed to this process as you learn tools and tips to help you lovingly and holistically serve your clients in your own healing practice.
The Chakredy® Level 2 Nutrition Energetics Program (“Program”) will include access to materials, modules and training outlined below (“Program Materials”) so that you can learn the information and tools to assess energy in each chakra, recognize patterns and support energy shifts.
Your Program includes:
- 8 Weekly Modules released one week at a time - Each module contains 8-12 sections of videos and guided exercises, downloadable worksheets, charts, Client Resources, suggested practices, etc.
- A Pendulum - Custom made with Swarovski crystals and intentionally chosen for you.
- Practice Circle- Small group work to learn virtually with other members of the group
- Weekly Live Group Calls – To ask questions and speak directly with Alexis.
- Weekly Guest Teachings - Hour long group calls with an Nutrition Energetics guest teacher.
- Private Facebook Group – To ask questions and interact with the community
- Lifetime Access to the Program
To become a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner, you must have successfully completed The Chakredy® Level 2 Nutrition Energetics Program and completed the following Certification requirements. To be eligible for Certification, it is required that you:
- Complete all 8 Modules of the Program in their entirety (Learning platform will register the completion of modules upon review of all content per module.)
- Demonstration of competency at the end of each section of each Module through a brief write-up and video submission. (Guidelines for each video submission, specific questions, and required demonstrations will be provided during the Program.)
- Pass Live Exit Exam with Alexis Saloutos upon completion of all Modules.
- Provide a bio and photo to us.
Upon successful completion of the Program and the Certification Requirements, Certification as a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner (“Certification”) gives you the right to:
- Identify yourself as a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner.
- Can incorporate Chakredy® assessments into your client work.
- Use the Chakredy® Certified Practitioner logo on your website and marketing materials.
- Be included in our online Chakredy® Certified Practitioner Directory on our website.
- Access Chakredy® continuing education content for free (e.g., virtual workshops).
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony one month after Level 2 Nutrition Energetics ends.
- Lifetime access to Program.
- Optional Printed Certificate (for an additional charge) stating you are a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner.
While enrolled in the Program and should you receive Certification, it is our expectation and your responsibility at all times to:
- Follow all branding guidelines provided for use of the Chakredy® Certified Practitioner logo and Program Materials, respecting all copyright and trademark rights
- Exhibit kindness and respect to all members of the Program, including in the Practice Circles and private Facebook group, and be supportive of other students.
- Not publicly or privately disparage us or the Program, Certification, Program Materials, brand or logo, or any other aspect of our business.
- Ask any questions you may have as they arise (post coaching questions in the Facebook group and address all technical questions to our team).
- Follow any licensure or scope of practice requirements at all times, and engage in the legal, proper and ethical care of your clients at all times.
Should you have a question related to technology issues with the Program, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com . For all Program and content-related questions, please post in the Facebook group. For inquiries of a personal or private nature, please contact us Mondays through Thursdays at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone or texts please. We do our best to reply to you, including in the Facebook group, within 24 hours during weekdays, and by the next business day after weekends and holidays.
INVESTMENT + PAYMENT
Payment in Full. If paying in full, your investment is 1 payment of $4,500 and it is due in full at the time of registration in the Program. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Payment in Installments: If paying by installments, payment of the first installment of $1,200 is due at the time of registration in the Program, and each of the 3 subsequent installment payments of $1,200 is due and payable on a monthly basis from the date of enrollment. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Certification Fee: If Certification is granted, the Certification Fee is waived for your first year of Certification which begins on the date of the Virtual Graduation Ceremony and ends 364 days thereafter.
Printed Certificate Fee: If Certification is granted, should you choose to request a printed certificate stating that you are a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner, there is a separate printing fee of $50 payable at the time the request is made. (The printed certificate is not included in the Program Investment.)
Authorization and Receipt: If paying by credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your Program for which you will receive an electronic receipt. For any installment payment, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card at the time it is due without any additional authorization. You agree that chargebacks are not permissible and we reserve the right to report them.
Missed Payment: We understand that there are can be major life events or circumstances that prevent making payment on time, so we do allow you a 3-day grace period in which to make payment. However, if payment has not been received within that time frame, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to stop your access to and participation in the Program and Certification immediately.
Refund Policy: We want you to be happy with your Program and Certification. However, because this is a small group and it is intended that anyone who signs up for the program and Certification will be committed and fully invested in the Program, we are not permitting any refunds or transfers. We have invested considerable time, energy, love and effort in your Program, so if you decide to withdraw for any reason whatsoever, you may do so, but please be aware that you still will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program and Certification, and no refunds or transfers of any kind will be provided.
CERTIFICATION RENEWAL TERM, FEE + BENEFITS
Certification Term: Your Certification Term is for a 1-year period.
Certification Renewal Term, Fee and Benefits: Upon expiration of your 1-year Certification 365 days after the Virtual graduation Ceremony, you may be granted a 1-year renewal upon payment of a Certification Renewal Fee of $100 which will be automatically charged to your credit card on file, and the completion of a Chakredy® Continuing Education Virtual Workshop. You will receive the same Certification Benefits as originally granted, and access to any updated Program Materials. Future Certification Renewal Benefits are subject to change at any time.
Certification Non-Renewal: Should you choose to not renew your Certification, you will lose your privilege to market and call yourself a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner and to use the logo, Program Materials, Client Resources, or be listed in the Chakredy® Certified Practitioner Directory. You will be required to immediately stop using the Program Materials immediately and you will have 30 days following the Certification Renewal due date to remove all logos and references from your website and all marketing materials to being a Chakredy® Certified Practitioner. You will have the rigD AS A RESULT OF YOUR COMPLETION OF THIS PROGRAM OR CERTIFICATION. Your business success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular business result or income increase or level through use of this Program, Program Materials, Certification and Certification Benefits, and you accept and understand that results differ by each individual based on your background, dedication, desire, and motivation, and many other factors. You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through this Program, Program Materials, Certification and Certification Benefits. You are solely responsible for your results. You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by us or our affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from taking this Program or obtaining this Certification.
Non-Disparagement: In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, including on social media, to disparage the Program, Program Materials, Certification and Certification Benefits or us. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.